- Ideal for a Faberge, Winter, or Fairy Tale theme.
- Each egg is crafted in fine porcelain.
- Secured with a metallic clasp and hinge.
- Measures 2" in diameter & stands
about 3" high.
- The interior has an all-white porcelain finish.
- The exterior is decorated with delft-blue
- Elegantly arranged on three gold painted
- Boxed as a set with a protective styrofoam case.
*Item will not be available until 2016.
$23.94 per set of 6 ($3.99 each)
Humorous, charming, and teeming with personality.
Perhaps these gorgeous keepsake eggs must have been
a gift from Prince Charming.
Made in a Dutch
delft blue pattern, each playful porcelain
egg is supported by a set of three golden legs –
a unique style made famous by Carl
Fabergé. It is crafted with a hinged
backing and enclosed by a golden rim finished with
a French ribbon clasp.
These fanciful eggs serve as elegant table decorations
for an Easter
party or winter
wedding reception. Popular with brides planning
a fairytale or whimsical
theme. They are wonderful as guest favors that
add a whimsical touch to any place setting.
For inspiration on a blue color palette, »
click to view a slideshow.
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST: