- Sewn on fine piña silk with a vintage écru/champagne
- Measures approximately 66" by 24".
- Decorated with tiny glass beads, pearls, and sequins.
- Ideal for a summer dress or ivory
wedding color palette.
- Embroidered edging has a scalloping border design.
- Presented in an elegant Bellenza signature gift
- Ships in 2 business days.
The exquisite embroidered work of our silk shawl
draws inspiration from those worn by Flamenco dancers
as early as the 16th century as Spanish traders
traveling from Asia brought them back from their
Made from a delicate hand woven fabric called piña
silk, the fibers of our shawl are extracted from
the leaves of a Philippine red pineapple plant,
which are knotted together to form a fine thread.
Its fine appearance as seen by its écru color
makes it ideal for accessorizing a variety of dress
styles - sewn in a range of fabrics.
Our ivory silk shawls are ideal as lavish
gifts for your bridal party, or they can be worn
by bridesmaids at a late afternoon garden or beach
wedding with a cool evening breeze. Alternatively,
it can be coordinated beautifully with an ivory
wedding gown. To get more gift ideas, you may also
want to see additional bridesmaid
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST: