- Made of .925 sterling silver - weighing about
- Has 5 decades constructed of ten small rose bud
- The total length of rosary is 19" inches.
- Comes with sterling silver crucifix - about 2"
- Its pendant has a figure of Jesus and Mary.
- The drop of the strand of the crucifix is about
- Large rosebuds measure about 0.50" inches
- Small rosebuds measure about 0.25" inches
- Ideal as a Catholic wedding gift.
- Presented in a Bellenza signature gift box.
- Ships out in 2 business days.
The name "rosary" is derived from the
Latin word, rosarium, or "garland of roses".
Popular among Roman Catholics, a rosary is a set
of prayer beads traditionally used for prayer and
Crafted in fine .925 sterling silver, our rose bud
rosary features 5 decades - each representing a
series of recited prayers. Each individual rosebud
was custom made to be an exact replica of a real
Simple yet elegant, this elegant creation makes
a wonderful heirloom gift for the bride. As an alternative
to having a bouquet, Catholic brides may also opt
to carry a rosary with a small prayer book.
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST: