- Forms an elegant ruffle form when formed into a circle.
- Available in 12" or 17" diameter.
- Includes a pearl-ended ribbon drawstring with
- Made of high-quality organza fabric with a distinct iridescent
texture. These are different from thin, sheer organza.
- Comes in red, aqua, lilac, burnt orange, pink,
fuchsia, & olive.
- Great for packaging a variety of large and small
SEE HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE: CLICK
Please select the size and color you wish
When the presentation should be as impressive
as the favor itself, our shimmering organza circles
make brilliant packaging ideas. Inspired by Japanese
gift-wrapping called furoshiki, each organza favor wrap forms into a stylish fabric ruffle when tied
with its matching pearl and beaded drawstrings.
These fabric circles are practical for holding odd-sized gifts or
favors such as candles, votive glass candle holders,
jars, bottles, and acrylic boxes. Their beautiful
texture makes them ideal for enhancing the wedding
table decorations. To learn how to use these wraps
for giving favors, click
to read more. You may also want to view more
inspiring ideas at our slideshow
Combine the 17" wrap with a Charisse
Heart Favor Box or Zabenya
Rose Candle. The 12" wrap is ideal for
Porcelain Favor Box, Amoré
Silver Heart Box, or Vamélour
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST: