When you come across a simple yet oh-so pretty party, we can’t help, but say that it has to be a feature! With great delight, we are showcasing this beautiful “Cherry Blossom Baby Shower” styled by Sandi over at Indulge Party. Just look at all of the pretty pink details of this intimate backyard patio setting!
Cherry Blossom Party Highlights that We Adore!
- a pink and gray color palette
- paper napkin rings with a cherry blossom motif
- hanging paper pom poms in bright pink, white, and pale pink with additional cherry blossom-decorated lanterns
- a chalkboard welcome sign with the Japanese greeting of “konnichiwa”
- an elegant guest book advice table decorated with a DIY cherry blossom centerpiece
- table centerpieces featuring simple cherry blossom branches and a table runner
- place settings of clear glass plates topped with Japanese treats as favors
Food and Drinks:
- food and drinks served buffet style with a backdrop sign that said “itadakimasu” meaning “let’s eat!” in Japanese
- Japanese gyoza with cherry blossom garnish sticks
- Spam musubi and chicken teriyaki served on generous platters
- drinks such as sparkling lemonade in a large punch bowl and white wines presented in a pink bucket
Cake and Desserts:
- dessert table laid out with dainty fans, wooden trays serving up Japanese mochi ice cream, and other sweet treats
- pretty 3-tiered cherry blossom cake presented on vintage cake stand
- a dessert backdrop featuring a cherry blossom design
- Japanese rice crackers served up in white doily cones
Isn’t this a party just teeming with a high chic factor that is very doable! Be sure to visit her post featuring all of the cute details for a cherry blossom themed baby shower. Way to go, Sandi!