We’re always excited when we come across a real party that’s…well REAL! Just like this sweet “Little Blue Baby Shower” styled by Lauree of All About the Details. The party elements are all so doable, with a little crafting skill and the help of dear friends and family. The key here is that the color scheme of Tiffany blue, white, and pops of black was applied throughout. So you have a lovely pulled-together look with even a simple, at-home setup.
Note: Hope you don’t mind, Lauree, that we’re presenting this as inspiration for a Tiffany blue-themed event. We just thought it would help others to see the possibilities, too!
Blue Baby Shower: Decorating Details
The base color is actually a delightful mix of blues—from Tiffany to soft aqua to sky blue. These came in courtesy of:
- - the buffet tablecloth
- - giant paper pompoms overhead
- - paper-wrapped boxes serving as food stands
- - a tissue tassel garland gracing the gift table
- - arrangements of creamy ivory roses and blue thistles, thanks to a florist-friend
- - a darling ‘diaper greetings’ basket
Other tips that pulled the look together:
- - repeating the black ‘baby pram’ graphic on the welcome sign and the framed ‘diaper greetings’ sign
- - using pure white dishes and serve ware, and white-framed photos in the background
- - crafting a striking backdrop of paper fans for the mimosa bar (seen in the full post)
Blue Baby Shower: Dessert Table
Love how the sweet treats themselves serve as decorations, all decked out in blues as well:
the ‘baby bump’ shower cake, cake pops, chocolate pretzels, Hershey’s Kisses, a sweet and salty snack mix, and candied marshmallows
and as shower favors, gift boxes inspired by the iconic Tiffany packaging filled with homemade chocolate chip cookies
But what really caught our eye was the sweet and simple backdrop of blue paper circles and white bows. A delightful idea you can certainly replicate in other colors for any occasion!
Thanks so much, Lauree, for showing how an at-home Little Blue Baby Shower can be pulled together with a pretty color palette, a little DIY know-how, and a lot of love!