Baby shower + Valentine’s theme, and you’ve got the sweetest occasion ever! The perfect celebration to revolve around a Candy Buffet Table overflowing with treats in red, pink and white and in Valentine-inspired shapes and wrapping. We’re here to help you pull all the sugary elements together—from candy buffet containers and decorations, with sample tables to take inspiration from, all the way to candies you can buy in bulk, and gorgeous packaging you can use for take-home favors!
This post contains affiliate links. You can find our disclosure statement here.
Valentine’s Candy Table Containers and Decorations
With just these 7 basic candy buffet essentials, you’re on your way to a stunning and stylish Valentine’s-themed sweets display!
- Pedestaled apothecary jars – Available in a set of 3 assorted sizes and shapes from Beau-coup.
- Heart-shaped plates – Mom-to-be’s guests get to enjoy the party treats in style on these plates from WeddingStar.
- 12-count cupcake stand – If you plan to mix cupcakes and pastries in your candy buffet, this stand from Amazon is a lovely way to display them.
- Honeycomb heart decorations – This unique shape ties in the Valentine motif with the baby shower event so sweetly. Beau-coup supplies these in a set of 3.
- Pink striped candy buffet label – Use these darling printables from Zazzle to identify each candy variety on display or to serve as favor tags.
- Wilton 2-pack candy scoops – We love the heart cutouts in these scoops’ handles, found via Amazon. Perfect for the party theme!
- Candy bar sign – Add a finishing touch to the sweets display with this candy shoppe-inspired sign from Zazzle.
Valentine’s Take-Home Candy Favor Bags & Boxes
In keeping with the amazing sweets buffet, you must prepare candy favor packaging that is just as special!
- Flower Petal Bags – Sewn from shantung silk, these are such a stylish way to send guests off with candy favors. Choose the ones in a lavender + blush combo, via our SHOP here.
- Fabric Wraps in 12” and 17” – Bundle up take-home candy assortments in these elegant organza wraps. Take your pick from pink, fuchsia and red to match your Valentine theme, as well as 2 sizes offered in our SHOP: 12” here and 17” here.
- Rose Embroidered Favor Bag – Tuck sweets in cello bags, then encase them in these dainty floral sachets. Available at our SHOP here.
- Woven Heart Boxes – The perfect shape to gift guests with Valentine candy treats! See them at our SHOP here.
- Pomander Bags – Present the baby shower confections in these exquisite rose pouches with pearl-trimmed handles. Select from pink or white ones in our SHOP here.
Valentine’s-inspired Candies to Use
Talk about a sugar rush! Take your pick from these candies in Valentine-inspired colors, shapes and wrappings that you can buy in bulk to stock your baby shower buffet. These links below will lead you to Amazon:
- HERSHEY’S Kisses Candy Red, Pink and Silver
- For Her Custom M&M’s 2lb Bulk Candy Bag
- Pink and White Jordan Almonds
- Strawberry Salt Water Taffy
- Valentine Multi-color Mini Lips Solid Milk Chocolate
- Sweetworks Light Pink Sixlets
- Pink Rock Candy on a Stick
- JELLY BELLY Very Cherry Jelly Beans
- MADELAINE Milk Chocolate Hearts
- Puffy Poles Pink and White Jumbo Marshmallow Twists
- Valentine’s Pink Foiled Cookies & Cream Chocolate Heart Candy
- REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, Pink Foils
Valentine’s Candy Buffet Inspiration
Looking for some great tips and tricks for how to assemble a sweet, yet striking candy buffet? Here’s what we noted in these 5 delightful examples of both Valentine’s and baby shower candy table setups!
- Use apothecary jars in varied sizes and shapes to add a fanciful look to the display. Then include giant-sized letters for an instant high-impact accent. See Nuts.com.
- Heart-shaped balloons add an instant festive touch, while cake stands positioned atop pink cylinder bases allow you to play around with heights for the different candies and confections. See more inspiration at Sweetly Chic Events.
- Incorporate fresh flower arrangements and giant paper pom poms in matching colors. Plus hang a pink and white striped backdrop for an adorable candy shoppe ambiance. See Amanda Parker’s blog.
- Create vertical interest for your candy buffet by using towering glass containers and hanging striking party lanterns overhead. See Anders Ruff.
- Honor the mom-to-be with a “pearls and diamonds” slant to the Valentine’s theme! Use sleek acrylic tiered stands, crystal bowls and goblets, and rhinestone touches here and there. Styling by Johanna Suriel Creative Party Decorations – Pinterest board
You’re probably reeling from that sugar overload of decorating, packaging and candy shopping. But now you’re all set to wow your baby shower guests with the sweetest Valentine’s themed candy buffet table for a truly sweet baby shower!