Is there a little ballerina in your family celebrating a holiday season birthday? Well, with “The Nutcracker” ballet being a Christmastime staple, we combed the web and found these totally sweet and chic Nutcracker Birthday Party ideas! Your little miss is sure to be the happiest celebrant ever. Now, get ready for some note-taking!
Unique Ways to Celebrate a Nutcracker Birthday Party
1. Cupcakes – A real party by Palm Beach Parties (via Pizzazzerie) featured the cutest cupcakes that are perfect for a baby ballerina. The light blue frosting with “Tiny Dancer” cupcake toppers in light pink are something to fall in love with!
2. Macarons – Of course, there should be macarons – in sweet colors! We like them in baby blue and baby pink, just like these ones at a party by Sugar Sweet Buffets (via Kara’s Party Ideas). Aside from making your taste buds happy, they serve as adorable table decorations, too!
3. Chair decor – Make the birthday girl feel extra special by designing a chair especially for her. Take inspiration from this darling one by Paiges of Style (viaHostess With The Mostess), decorated all in pink and labelled “prima ballerina”. (Photography by Hailey Faria Photography)
4. Dessert table – Mini princes and princesses love sweets. So we recommend doubling the effort in putting up a dessert counter offering an assortment of cupcakes, macarons, lollipops and chocolate balls. For color and design, this ombre pink display we spotted on Kate Landers Events, LLC totally won our hearts!
5. Invitations – This nutcracker birthday party invitation we stumbled upon at etsy shop Alison Kizer Designs was an instant favorite. You can design your own by experimenting with nutcracker and ballerina images, ‘sugar plum’ inspired colors, and lots of glitter!
6. Birthday Cake – You’ve just got to love this whimsical cake we found on Cake Central. Its sleek finish was made prettier with a vintage-inspired dress stand and mirror. And doesn’t the gold perfectly complement the blue and pink? Too pretty for words!
7. Welcome wreath – The moment your guests arrive, let them know that you’re thankful for their presence by hanging a delightful themed wreath on the door. We found this tutu-inspired one at Oh So Events with the sweetest pink tulle ruffles and petite ballet flats. Guests will definitely feel that they’re entering a ballerina-only zone!
We can just see your little ballet princess doing pirouettes of glee over a Nutcracker Party like this!