Planning a princess party on a budget sounds almost too good to be true, but with enough creativity and inspiration you can put on a memorable celebration that your little one will surely love. Incorporate a fun and interactive nature to your princess party with tiaras, wands, and all the glamorous details to be expected with such a theme!
Details for a Princess Party in Glamorous Pink!
Imagine a sparkly pink scene set with crown jewels by placing little pink jeweled tiaras as place setting decorations. Your centerpieces can consist of simple star wand centerpieces and pretty pink gerberas. Consider a punch party drink fit for little princesses served in glass flutes with pink striped straws.
Prepare stress-free desserts like marshmallow pops, Rice Krispies Treats®, and Jello® decorated in pretty pink coloring. As for party favors, prepare goody bags filled with princess treats like kids’ safe nail polish, cosmetic purse mirrors, and lipstick-shaped pens. Celebrate the party with a birthday cake that is definitely fit for a princess; why not consider a Swedish Princess Cake!
Put on princess party games like a jewel hunt where guests search for princess jewels like necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Other fun activities can include magic-wand making, jewelry box decorating, and pin the crown on the princess.
With these pretty details, don’t be surprised if your little princess wants the same theme over and over again!
- Nail Polish and Lipstick Pens – see this beautifully styled shoot by A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Princess Cake – see a description via Aromatic
- Princess Punch – see the idea via Pop Sugar
- Princess Tiaras – check out this real princess party on 5M Creations
- Hunt for Jewels – see this on The Blue House Chronicles
- Rice Krispy Treats Dipped in Pink Chocolate – find the recipe on Lucy Dylan Weddings
Other links for the items mentioned above: