Cool, kitschy, or cute? Whatever you think of pink flamingos, this iconic symbol of the prosperity of the 1950s is here to stay! Reminiscent of a time of endless summer parties, pink flamingos have inspired us today with a colorful array of party ideas. We’re showing you fun and colorful ways to incorporate pink flamingos into a sunny outdoor celebration. Who knows? This could be the best end-of-summer party yet!
Party Inspiration with Pink Flamingos!
- Invitations via Harper Gray
- Party Tablescape from the Glitter Guide
- Cupcake Toppers as seen on Via Blossom
- Party Cocktails from Sugar and Charm
- Gold and Pink Fringe Garland via etsy
- Honeycomb Party Straws as seen on Elizabeth Kartchner
- Cake Topper DIY from Legal Miss Sunshine
- Pink Flamingo Cookies Recipe via Moms Best Network
Don’t you just love all the bright pink, orange, and gold going on? And the adorable flamingos, too, of course. Such a great theme for a poolside party, a bridal shower, or a Mom’s birthday bash!