Tropical Favor Ideas for Summer Parties to Weddings
Get ready this summer for the loveliest tropical-inspired favors to give your party guests. Whether it’s a destination beach wedding on the sandy shore of Kauai or a casual luau anniversary gathering, we are sure you will find the right favor to express your gratitude and joy to your guests. (*this post contains affiliate links)
Tropical Favor Ideas to Fit Every Budget
From pineapple themed stoppers to whimsical coconut drink holders, get your summer favor inspiration right here:
- Shell dish via Bellenza SHOP – Banana chips and other tropical sweets are perfectly presented in these trinket trays made of shells.
- Tropical Koozies via Amazon – Can koozies keep drinks cool and guests refreshed at a hot summer reception. Personalize them with your name and date, including wedding venue! They will surely be used long after the wedding.
- Palm fans via Amazon – These heart shaped Palm fans are a wonderful way to stay cool and shaded at a tropical beach ceremony or BBQ!
- Pineapple bottle stopper via Amazon – Practical and pretty! They’re just perfect for the wine-loving bride and groom.
- Seashell escort/photo card holder via Bellenza SHOP – Give a pretty seashell photo holder tucked with a tropical orchid!
- Plastic coconuts with straws via Amazon – These are for children’s parties but incorporate your favorite tropical drink mix such as piña coladas, Mai tais, or daiquiris. Place a pretty favor tag (see below finds) and you’re ready!
- Woven boxes via Bellenza SHOP – Present fragrant tropical candles or hand soaps in these bright and beautiful woven favor boxes.
- Pineapple “thank you” tags via Amazon
- Personalized tropical sunscreen bottles via Beau-coup – Keep the sun burn off but bring in the sunshine! These tropical print bottles of sunscreen can be a lovely filling for creating welcome bags or OOT bags for guests.
- Oval personalized favor tags via Evermine
- Silver favor baskets via Bellenza SHOP – Colorful candies in mini favor baskets should bring a smile to your guests!
- Individual boxes of macademia chocolates via Amazon – You can never disappoint with chocolates especially these Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamia nuts. Here is a sure way to impress!
More tropical favors to consider:
Faux orchids - For an intimate rehearsal dinner party, these faux orchids in bases are wonderful keepsakes to take home and display on a side table or office desk.
Think fresh and edible with tropical fruits such as mangoes, coconuts, and pineapples.