Easter definitely rivals Christmas as the most-loved holiday of the year. So it’s no wonder why planning your wedding socials for this time of year–bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner for instance–can be something extra special! And one place you can definitely showcase that Easter magic is on your party tabletops. Thanks to some pretty fantastic event and home styling blogs, we put together an array of tablescapes to inspire you. All showcase the special charms that only an Easter-time party table can have!
Great Inspiration for a Beautiful Easter Table
- If it’s floral enchantment you want, this gorgeous tablescape from Cynthia Martyn Events (found via The Lennoxx) has got to be it! Feast your eyes on the fabulous pink blooms just spilling over from wooden fruit crates, set amidst a pristine white and crystal setting.
- LotusHaus showcased this towering centerpiece of bare branches dotted with moss and delicate stuffed birds on their Easter tablescape. Down the center runs an aqua fabric runner, while handcrafted bird’s nests hold favors of speckled jelly beans on each guest’s plate.
- Speaking of bright color, you can’t get any more striking than this bold red picnic table spotted on Bliss! How clever are the style contrasts of the antique candelabra, the rustic wooden tool box, and the colorful bunches of florals!
- Aqua and lime green combine for a fresh, perky look to this table display attributed to Vibrant Table. A grouping of centerpieces of asparagus spears, Granny Smith apples, and crisp white florals add to the spring-like air, while eggcup favors bring in the Easter whimsy.
- Like sunshine descended on your tabletop! That’s the look of this setting by Carolina Panache, laid out with cheery yellow daisies, place mats, and votive holders. Love the rustic basket trays used as chargers and, of course, the Beatrix Potter-style choco bunnies!
- How can you not be charmed by this peach and aqua Easter table we found on Gather and Nest? The tulip centerpiece is a gorgeous focal point, surrounded by sweet teacup planters, candy egg-filled nests, and orange candy bunnies atop each plate.
- An outdoor brunch table gets all prettied up by Celebrations at Home in a palette of lilac, aqua, and yellow. We love the flower-filled birdcage, the Easter cookies as cup garnishes, the nest place card holders (on legs!) filled with chocolate eggs, and the decorated jute favor bags!
- Home design specialist Sue Fisher King styled this casual-chic garden setting found on Delish. Using distinctive table ware pieces (named in the post), the look is hip and contemporary amidst the springtime florals on a sunny yellow tabletop.
- This sweet setting is nicknamed “Hippity-hop” on the Belly Feathers party blog. So of course, a large ceramic rabbit and a chocolate rabbit with Reese’s Easter eggs are prominent accents! A lovely tulip arrangement and the overall pastel palette complete the spring-inspired scene.
Have a beautiful Easter!