Handpainted wedding cakes! Gorgeous creations that are all over the wedding scene this fall. Whether personalized with calligraphy, embellished with whimsical accents, or decorated with glitter, handpainted cakes send a personal message of style that is so trendy and sophisticated. Their distinctive beauty just makes you wish that they could be framed as a memento of your special day.
Pretty Finds for Fall Handpainted Cakes!
- Lily and Iris with Cake by One Sweet Slice
- Seattle Bride Magazine
- Beyond Beyond in the UK
- The Cake BlogFeaturing Coco Paloma Desserts
- Sweet Felicite Featuring Cakes by Krishanth
Tips for having a handpainted wedding cake:
- Choose a design that fits your personality and style, but also your interests.
- Add a personal twist to them by requesting calligraphy writing based on your vows.
- Match the cake with your wedding décor, but you can also have it mimic the colors of your wedding bouquet.
- Select cake design that is based on your favorite piece of artwork by masters like Renoir or Monet.
- Know the style of the cake. Should it be modern, rustic, or vintage? Or offbeat and fun!