We’re delighted to share a most charming and whimsical tea party styled by Melbourne-based Lilian Oliver of Lily Chic Events. We stumbled upon these darling photos in an album on LCE’s Facebook page and, although they were actually from a little girl’s birthday celebration, we immediately saw the possibilities for styling a springtime bridal shower in the same sweet way. Perfect if you are the bride-to-be’s mom or sister, hoping to recapture her “pretend tea party” days while growing up!
Check out the Fantastic Details of this Tea Party
Lilian couldn’t have chosen a prettier palette than sugar pink, lime green, and sunny yellow to set that springtime garden party feel! And this was continued throughout the party—from the adorable dessert-and-favors table to the individual guest tables decorated with balloons and flowers.
- the darling fabric bunting dressing up the dessert table
- the shapely candy and cookie jars used to display the sweet treats
- feminine little printables tied on with pink ribbon and food labels standing on the cutest teapot-shaped card holders
- an array of sweets and treats such as pink and green candies, cookies, candy apples, frosted cupcakes, and the party cake to match the sugary palette
- floral-print cupcake liners and pastel polka-dotted straws, paper plates, and napkins serving as part of the decor
- favor boxes in the shape of miniature cottages perfect for take-home goodies
What pulls all these together? It’s Lilian’s eye for keeping the various elements within the chosen pink-green-yellow palette. So that, as simple and budget-friendly as each piece may actually be, the overall effect is pure springtime sweetness and cheer! To view more of these amazing photos, please their FB album. For an equally adorable theme, do check out Lilian’s Beatrix Potter-themed Easter party. You’ll love the appealing color scheme and decorating details, too!
Now, wouldn’t you want that for a springtime bridal shower you’re hosting?