We’ve scoured the web to bring you a roundup of the coolest and most creative wedding ideas and reads we’ve come across last week from some of our favorite bloggers. From nifty wine bottles used as table number holders to buoys used as garlands, we’re sure you’ll find something practical and fun to take with you! Read on and enjoy the ideas!
1. StudioDIY’s ‘Confetti Manicure’ takes the spotlight this week. If you’re leaning towards a colorful, M&M-inspired wedding, this totally chic and yummy-looking DIY manicure tutorial will surely knock your socks off.
2. Summer may be over soon, but if a nautical-themed affair is what you and your hubby-to-be have in mind, you can never go wrong with this lovely, shabby chic nautical buoy garland. Thanks to Green Wedding Shoes for the wonderful idea.
3. Etsy Favorite of the Week goes to Simply Glass’ bottle wedding table numbers. Do we find number decals on colorful, mismatched bottles cute? Absolutely! If you wish to own some of these, you may order from their page.
4. Fall is coming and if there’s one thing we cannot wait to see, it’s the multitude of sunflowersas the season begins. The Boulder Wedding Blog made sure to write a blog post centered on how these sunny, cheerful floral pieces can bring life to any celebration.
5. We love this green-themed wedding featured by Bridal Musings. Just by looking at Ruhamah and Drew’s simple, but absolutely gorgeous wedding, you can feel your insides warming up. This totally cozy, relaxed and romantic affair included a beautiful homemade wedding cake and an entertaining pre-drink show by a talented balloon artist.