This is a first for Bellenza. And we’re really quite excited! Thanks to your warm response to our Facebook shares in the last month, we decided to celebrate YOUR choices of favorite wedding ideas and inspiration that we passed on to you via our FB wall.
Of course, the real credit goes to the fabulously creative sites that each of these ideas came from! Our role was simply to spot the inspiration and share!
So here goes, we’re starting with YOUR top 8 shares for the month of May. Then, we should have the June roundup of favorites ready in a couple of weeks, too. Enjoy!
- Billed as a “Rustic, romantic and epic destination wedding” by Bridal Musings, the fantastic photography was by Davina + Daniel.
- A wedding cake creation by Swank Cake Design with baroque-style gold accents and pink fondant swags.
- Just look at the stunning backdrop of this elegant candy buffet by P & J by Design - Bomboniere Events with Distinction!
- Such a meaningful wedding keepsake, painted out on chalkboard and then framed. From Blackboard Artworx Chalk Arts.
- A truly captivating board of images in monochromatic purple, created by Style and Bride.
- An adorable christening candy table in pretty pink hues by Mon Tresor, perfect bridal shower inspiration, too!
- Such a creative overhead decor idea with umbrellas and lightbulbs, sure to catch guests’ attention! Shared by Smarty Had a Party.
- Love the rich, bold colors of these floral arrangements with pops of colors in fuchsia and teal by Chanel Rose Flowers & Events!
Thanks for visiting! Got something unique to share, please feel free to share it on our FB wall. Who knows, it may appear on the next Top 8 posts for June!