Planning a retro-inspired wedding? Then, these fun wedding invitations are just the thing you’re looking for. We just love their cool and creative nature with designs that are inspired by themes ranging from rockabilly retro to Scrabble®. We’re sure that your guests will be tickled funny when they receive your invitations. Most importantly, they’ll actually want to keep it and share it with their friends and family!
Creative Retro-inspired Wedding Invitation Finds!
- Rockabilly retro – this unique invitation was inspired by vinyl records. Love its black and white cover that had an accompanying CD containing some rockabilly classics. See Ackley Design.
- Scrabble® theme – a Scrabble® themed invitation suite that features interactive elements using game board pieces. Designed by The Goodness.
- Retro vineyard vacation – complete with stamps and twine, this lovely retro-inspired Martha’s Vineyard invitation is by Swiss Cottage Designs
- Pan Am airline tickets – sleek and chic, these Pan Am airline tickets’ inspired save-the-dates were designed by Fete NY.
- Mid-century style – for a bit of 1950s nostalgia, see this whimsical creation inspired by textile and graphic designs from the 1950s—created by Hartford Prints. You gotta love that View-Master®! This invitation was part of a style shoot designed by New England-based Whim Events as featured on Urban Style.
How do you plan to send your retro–inspired invitations? Let’s hear it!