It’s a great excuse for making your home smell like an autumn kitchen! Make delicious fall favors inspired by the season’s most loved spices from cinnamon to pumpkin spice. So if you want to give something especially homemade at your wedding this fall, stay on and enjoy the yummy recipes we have gathered for you today.
Homemade Fall Favors Made with Sweet and Spicy Autumn Flavors
Take easy-to-find ingredients like pumpkin pie spice, marshmallows, pecans, pumpkin seeds, bacon, popcorn, cocoa, including Sriracha, and you are on your way to making a delicious favor for guests. In a marriage of sweet and spicy flavors, bake or make your favorite fall treat now!
- Pumpkin pie marshmallows – this recipe (adapted from the Galley Gourmet) may call for a messy kitchen, but the outcome is a heavenly marshmallow with powdered sugar. Find this at Une-Deux Senses.
- Buttery maple bacon popcorn bites that are made of maple syrup mixed together with bacon for a unique crunch, sweet, and salty flavor combo. Recipe via Jolly Time.
- These sweet and spicy pumpkin seeds have a crunchy flair that’s hard to beat. Present them in vintage jars for a lovely rustic favor. Find this recipe at Paula Deen.
- Roasted maple Sriracha pecans, which have the perfect balance of spiciness and sweetness. See this recipe on Inspired Edibles.
- Homemade pumpkin butter with pretty good confetti labels as seen on the blog of Evermine (*affiliate link).
- This pumpkin pie spice mix in a mini-jar would make a wonderful way to spice up your morning coffee, yogurt, or toast. Get the recipe at Letty’s Kitchen.
- Autumn spice hot cocoa mix in cello sachets with a personalized tag and raffia ribbon. Find this free printable and recipe at Lindsay Ann Bakes.
- Apple cider mix with mixing directions and a personalized photo tag from Evermine (*affiliate link).
- These old-fashioned Apple cookies from Betty Crocker pair deliciously with warm tea. Think Chai latte on a cold October morning!