The season of hearts seems made for weddings! There’s all that romance in the air and a flurry of gift buying, card making, and dining-for-two. So in keeping with this love-filled time, wouldn’t it be perfect to give prettily-packaged favors at your Valentine season bridal shower?
We were beyond thrilled, then, to discover so many creative blogs out there showcasing the most charming DIY or up-cycled Valentine packaging. We just had to share them with you! Plus, several of the links include great tutorials for you to follow. So from dainty to hip, from pastels to bold colors, there’s sure to be a packaging style here that will suit your theme and color palette. Happy Valentine’s!
Here are some very creative finds!
- Paper straws all dolled up with cutout hearts and vintage card flowers from A Field Journal
- Valentine’s greetings printable directly on paper bags, courtesy of Twig & Thistle
- DIY decorated matchboxes filled with tiny treats, found on etsy.com
- Brown paper and doily-wrapped presents, finished with washi tape & twine, by Carina’s Craftblog
- Pompom toppers for sweets-filled jars, from Party Accessories
- No-sew fabric pockets for holding little gifts, shown on Alison by Hand
- Origami hearts hiding sweet lollipops, as demonstrated on Zakka Life
- A clipboard with cute Valentine’s greetings, thanks to Wants and Wishes
- “Iove” Valentine’s fashioned after IPods, crafted by Simply Creative Insanity
- DIY paper “vase” bags holding tiny flowers, from Once Wed
- A clear “paint can” container filled with Valentine cookies, found on Crave. Indulge. Satisfy.