Expensive Wedding Favor Ideas that Aim to Impress
There is no price for gratitude, which is why today’s post provides you with favors for the affluent wedding. When considering luxury-inspired wedding favors, think of sophisticated, practical, and beautiful packaged small gifts for wedding guests. After all, you only get married once (well, for most people)!
EXPENSIVE WEDDING FAVORS FROM EDIBLE TO DRINKABLE
1. Tins of caviar – give flavorful tins of caviar that can be paired with buttery biscuits or dry toasts, including crackers that are preferably unsalted. Look at brands lke Marky’s or visit your local gourmet shop.
2. Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut (187ml) – these mini bottles of champagne provide the perfect toast. Say “cheers” with a bubbly and make a fabulous favor presentation in a chic organza wrap.
3. Chocolate truffles in a box – chocolate truffles filled with a chocolate ganache should entice any guest to open them before the wedding is over. Edible gold leaf on chocolates remains a popular luxe option as well! Choose from luxury brands like Godiva to Vosges Haut Chocolate.
4. Artisan olive oil – long known as a symbol of peace since ancient times, these make wonderful favors for guests especially at an Italian-inspired wedding.
5. Engraved keychains with personalization – bride and grooms give keychains in a special shape or motif. These often run upwards of $24.99 from shops like Things Remembered so be sure to shop around.
6. Limoncello – delicious bottles of this popular summer drink makes a great option! Find a reputable brand and be sure to sample them before you make a final decision.
7. Picture Frames – keepsakes that make a practical option. Send a photo of the wedding once the wedding is over. Guests will love the idea of placing your photo in a pretty keepsake frame.
8. Mini Liquor Bottles – for the couple who wants to give something offbeat, think of your favorite spirit and package it in a lovely way!
9. Mini Porcelain Boxes – a memorable way to give something special and unique! Porcelain boxes filled with a chocolate truffle would be a definite delight.