Ladies Luncheon Gift Ideas from Pretty to Practical
Plan your next women’s luncheon with these practical yet elegant gift ideas vary from hand mirrors to notepad
and mug gift sets, which can be used throughout the year. Present your gifts in beautiful floral gift-wrapping
or in lovely gift bags. Add personalized gift tags with a thoughtful message on each gift item.
(*this post contains affiliate links)
Wondering where to put these gifts?
If you’re having the luncheon in a home, set up a small entryway scene with simple floral decorations such as gerbera daisies in vases. For a reception in a clubhouse or restaurant, request for a small table to serve as a receiving table where guests can sign-in with a guest book and be presented with their gift. Another option is to display them on guest’s place settings and these can serve as additional table decorations.
10 Ladies Luncheon Gift Ideas from Pretty to Practical
- Hand mirrors are definitely useful! Give one with a pretty floral or vintage-themed motif. Display them with pretty ribbons in a beautiful hand basket.
- Shell Trinket Dish – available at the Bellenza SHOP
- Wristlet Bag with Seashell Brooch – available at the Bellenza SHOP
- Gift box of vintage-inspired goodies – create a homemade gift box with a variety of small items such as picture frames, ladies’ gloves, floral sachets, and candles.
- Handmade hand fans – Make elegant hand fans with lace that are DIY-able. Our tutorial shows you how to make these vintage-inspired pieces.
- Bedazzled pens in gift cases
Gift Ideas Available on Amazon: