For a quintessential holiday style with a timeless appeal, we anchored today’s style board to highlight the feeling of old Hollywood in the wintertime. If you’re wondering what to wear to a wedding this year, then this is the perfect inspiration when putting together an outfit for a holiday wedding soiree. Red and white get paired up beautifully as the contrast of these two colors encapsulates a look that is purely glamorous! Enjoy!
Feel like a Silver Screen Diva with Holiday Outfit in Red and White
Coordinate a red cashmere sweater with the prettiest white tulle skirt. Pair this outfit with pretty patent red pumps and a silver glitter minaudière. Go minimalist when it comes to wearing your jewelry by keeping the style at a chic and modern level. As an example, try gold geometric diamond stud earrings in a pentagonal shape coordinated with a multi-strand necklace.
For your face, draw inspiration from silver screen actresses like Greta Garbo, Bette Davis, and Elizabeth Taylor! Try a bright and cheery red shade for your lips and bring out this dramatic look by applying a natural palette for your eyes. Finally, give your nails an equally glamorous treatment with a shiny red lacquer.
With such a alluring style that is actually quite simple to put together, it is no wonder that holiday weddings are our all-time favorites!
- Christmas outfit via Pink Peonies
- Red nail lacquer from Butter London
- Natural matte eye palette from Too Faced
- Silver glitter minaudière from Rebecca Minkoff
- Geometric stud earrings via Saks Fifth Avenue
- Multi-strand necklace from Tory Burch
- Jungle red semi matte lipstick from Nars Cosmetics
- Red patent pumps from Christian Louboutin