How can you not say ‘Yes’? Just look at this dazzling selection of engagement rings featuring stones in the most beautiful shades of blue. Imagine your special someone popping the question with one of these! Join us in swooning over the gorgeous options you can sweetly hint to him about—ranging from sapphires to topazes to aquamarines to blue diamonds, set in platinum, white gold, or sterling silver.
Which One Is Your Favorite?
Stunning choices all! Whether a single stone or a trio set in a simple band, or an oval cut encircled with glittering diamonds. Or whether designed in a vintage, classic, or modern style, these blue beauties have an allure all their own.
Their hues range from the sky blue of topaz, to sparkling clear aquamarine, to deep, elegant sapphire (do you spot the one fit for royalty?). And to set them off perfectly, they have bands in gleaming platinum, white gold, or sterling silver.
Smitten? Visit these links for a closer look:
- – Tiffany Legacy® aquamarine platinum ring
- – Brilliant Earth Victorian Halo sapphire platinum ring
- – De Beers Aura platinum ring with oval cut blue diamond – via Brides.com
- – Helzberg blue sapphire and diamond ring in 14k gold
- – The Diamond Store platinum, sapphire, and diamond ring
- – Zales sky blue topaz three-stone ring in sterling silver
- – Blue Nile blue topaz diamond ring in 18k white gold
See More Inspiring Ideas with Blue!
Are you ready for a blue wedding? See our most popular posts:
Vintage Country Weddings in Blue
Denim Blue and Pink July 4th Wedding
Chic Chevron Wedding in Nautical Blue!
Navy + Yellow: Nautical Wedding Inspiration with Charm!
Icy Blues Winter Makeup: Getting the Look for a Winter Bride