Having a St. Patrick’s Day theme for your wedding? Honoring your Irish heritage in your ceremony? Or just looking for a bridal accessory that’s definitely eye-catching and elegant all at once? Then, you must have a look at our selection of jewelry pieces featuring the fabulous green gemstone: the emerald! Brides admittedly don’t think of emeralds for their wedding jewelry. But these gorgeous examples of rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets are sure to make you consider them!
Note: The price points vary quite widely depending on the stone’s size and setting, and if it’s a designer piece. The emeralds may be set amongst diamonds and other gems and mounted on yellow gold, white gold, platinum or silver. Plus, the designs range from stunning to subtle, and from traditional to modern—to suit your personal style and budget.
Emerald Rings for Those Bridal Hand Shots
- Emerald and Diamond Ring in 18k White Gold – from Blue Nile ($1,700.00)
- David Yurman Venetian Quatrefoil Emerald Ring in 18k Yellow Gold – at Neiman Marcus ($1,650.00)
- Olexa Ring with Round Emerald 14k White Gold – at Diamondere ($648.00)
- Colombian Emerald Solid Gold Ring – from Vaka Studio ($375.0)
- 14KT Yellow Gold Emerald Diamond Rectangle Cocktail Ring – from Anne Sisteron ($1,560.00)
Emerald Earrings to Flash with That Smile
- Round Created Emerald Halo Diamond Studs – from Union Diamond ($749.00)
- Natasha Collis Emerald Drop Stud Earrings – from Farfetch ($650.73)
- Petite Emerald Floral Stud Earrings in 14k Yellow Gold – from Blue Nile ($375.00)
- Tiffany & Co. Diamond and Emerald Earrings in 18k White Gold – via Beladora ($1,950.00)
- Rina Limor 18k Yellow Gold Vine Earrings with Rubies and Emeralds – at Nieman Marcus ($2,250.00)
Emerald Bracelets to Wave Around
- Emerald and Diamond Bangle Bracelet in 18k Gold – via Beladora ($1,550.00)
- Ruby and Emerald Station Bracelet in 14k Yellow and White Gold – via The Real Real ($945.00)
- Finn Leaf Charm Bracelet – at Barneys ($975.00)
- 14k Yellow Gold Diamond and Emerald Oval Bracelet – via Kevin Jewelers ($322.99)
- David Yurman 18K 925 Sterling Silver Emerald Blue Topaz Peridot Bangle Bracelet – via True Facet ($1,150.00)
Emerald Necklaces to Frame Your Radiant Face
- Lily Blanche Gold Love Locket with Emeralds and Diamond – via Jewel Street ($ 312.00)
- David Yurman Venetian Quatrefoil Nacklace with Emerald and Diamonds in 18k Gold – from David Yurman ($1,150.00)
- Jennifer Meyer Single Drop Emerald Necklace in 18k Yellow Gold – via Ylang 23 ($750.00)
- 14k Yellow Gold Emerald and Diamond Chain Necklace – via True Facet ($995.00)
- Maw Sit Sit Columbian Emerald Choker Necklace – via 1st Dibs ($1,950.00)
With gorgeous emerald pieces like these, not only will your “Irish eyes be smiling” but your whole bridal ensemble will be perked up by their vibrant green hue!
For even more bridal accessory inspiration, visit these posts:
- – Right on Trend: Ultra Mod Jewelry for Minimalist Brides
- – Wedding Headpieces: Simple and Elegant Finds for the Stylish Bride
- – Stacked Wedding Rings: Brilliant Wedding Trend!
- – Dreamy Diadems Bring Out the Princess in You