We’re just midway through autumn, but we’re already so excited for spring weddings. Especially because we’ll get to see Pantone’s colors for Spring 2016 dressing up the bridal parties in fresh new hues! And it’s usually the bridesmaids’ dresses that get to show these off at the ceremony. To help you visualize the lovely color choices, we present 8 actual dresses available right now—at prices below $300. Now, you’ll see why we can’t wait for spring!
Dress Your Bridesmaids in Pantone’s Spring 2016 Colors
Which one of these sweet and stylish shades will grace your ladies’ look at your wedding? Bridal wear lines offer flattering and affordable styles in all these colors. Look at the oh-so-pretty ones we found!
For Rose Quartz
“Fleur” Dress from BHLDN ($250.00)
Satin high/low dress by Alfred Sung, from Nordstrom ($116.00)
“After Six 6609” from Weddington Way ($187.00)
For Peach Echo
“Lexie” Dress from J. Crew ($200.00)
Silk georgette halter dress, from Ann Taylor ($199.99)
For Iced Coffee
Social Bridesmaids Style 8137, from The Dessy Group ($256.00)
For Limpet Shell
Strapless crinkle chiffon dress, from David’s Bridal ($79.99 discounted)
For Lilac Gray
“Sarah” dress by Donna Morgan, from Nordstrom ($189.00)
Our suggestions for using these colors:
- Depending on your theme, you could have your bridesmaids wear two of these colors—maybe Peach Echo and Buttercup.
- You could select just one color but have the dresses in a textured or even patterned fabric.
- Since it’s spring, why not floral print dresses in one of Pantone’s colors?
- Try an ombre or watercolor effect in your chosen hue. The soft look will be perfect for the season.
- For a modern wedding, the color block technique will have your ladies looking so chic!
Ideas for adding accessories to the outfits:
- For color that are warm like rose quartz, peach echo, and fiesta red, accessories in hues of ivory, off white, or white work best. Think of a pretty clutch bag in ivory, a ruffled rose bag, or a white crochet purse.
- For cool colors such as limpet shell and serenity blue, consider hues of yellow, orange, and even green to bring out the coolness of these colors. Since it is still spring, think of cashmere shawls in yellow, coral, or mint green.
- To bring out the neutral nature of iced coffee, think of accessories in darker shades of brown or light shades of mocha and vanilla cream as lovely accompaniments. A metallic shade like gold or copper lends itself very nicely, too. Think chic cardigan and wristlet bag.
- Lilac gray is perfect to match up with a sunny color of buttercup! For a true springlike ensemble, consider a floral print sweater or shawl to accentuate the gray tones of lilac gray.
- Add a minimalist approach to accessorizing with jewelry since these spring bridesmaids’’ dresses have a very simple yet chic nature to them. Think gold dangling earrings, bangles, and sleek necklaces.