Blush pink and gold are quite the rage these days for both parties and weddings. So it’s no surprise that a tres chic Parisian theme in this gorgeous palette can easily cross over from a Sweet 16 party to inspire a bridal shower! And what fabulous inspiration we found in this soiree styled by Margot Madison and her event planning group Stellar Party. Bridal shower hostesses, take note of all the Parisian prettiness!
See All the Lovely Details of this Fabulous Feature!
How can you not “Oooh la la!” over these chic and stylish details?
- a dessert table styled after iconic French patisserie Ladurée, with the party girl’s name in an ornate gold frame and a custom charcoal gray banner with a graceful gold design
- French-inspired treats presented on fancy gold-and-crystal cake plates and tiered pastry stands—irresistible chocolate pots de créme, vanilla cupcakes with pink buttercream frosting, pink macarons with real gold flake embellishments, chocolate covered profiteroles, creme brulée, chocolate cupcakes and raspberry tartes de fruits
- centerpieces with that effortless-seeming French café look—each grouping composed of a vintage glass with pink sweetheart roses, a French pressed glass juice cup with baby’s breath, a gold picture frame with the table number hand drawn in gold marker, a glass bottle with a label customized for the occasion, a brass candlestick, and a scattering of fun Photofetti
- feminine and fancy place settings, each with a scallop-edged gold charger and a stick of pink rock candy as a welcome treat
- a guest seating chart in the form of antique-style gold frames mounted on a pink-covered board and black easel with fleur-de-lis accents
Huge thanks to Margot Madison and her creative team for the inspiration. This is certainly a party setting that would have any bride-to-be just tickled pink (and gold)!