Blush. The color that evokes the romance of roses! When paired together with ivory and glittery gold, a blush wedding can be elegant yet understated. It is the kind of wedding that is suited for a bride with a minimalist style that is nothing short of being glamorous at the same time. Today’s inspiration board brings together elements that convey such a style, while incorporating DIY touches that are surprisingly simple! Let’s take a look!
Details for an Elegant Blush Wedding
- An ombre tulle ball gown with pick up skirt style – Vera Wang for David’s Bridal
- A three-tiered ivory wedding cake with lace appliqués by Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium – see the cake at Brides.com
- A pale pink square folder design invitation with gold foil printing – see the invitations by Dogwood Blossom Stationery and Invitation Studio with Kati Rosado Photography, including design and styling by Emily Grace Design
- Rose embroidered sachets with pink drawstrings and filled with blush rose petals – available from the Bellenza Shop
- Blush candle votives with glitter – see the DIY at All You Need Is Love and Paint
- Rose bouquet – see the tutorial at Project Wedding
- Blush bride cocktail – via Tahoe Unveiled
What will you be doing for your blush wedding? Leave a comment and share your ideas and questions with other brides.