If you want to set a fun look for a springtime bridal shower, a neon color palette is definitely one striking way to do it! The hot hues will get everyone in the party mood, plus they’re such fun to decorate with.
But what about incorporating springtime touches like fresh flowers, you wonder? Well, that can surely be done even amidst all the bright, bold colors. Just take a look at this striking neon green and hot pink table setting we found on the Scottish blog Liparazzi. Wedding planner and stylist Laura brought in lovely feminine touches, like florals, hearts, and candles, while allowing the neon brights to shine. The result is a tablescape that offers fabulous inspiration for your own neon-themed bridal shower!
A Pretty Palette Perfect for a Spring Shower
The creative details we love about Laura’s table setting:
- neon green place mats and napkins set against a hot pink table runner, with fuchsia napkin rings to match
- centerpieces featuring a rose-like cabbage variety and green mums placed in glass cube vases lined with lime slices
- darling miniature wedding cakes by Maggie Loves Cookies, covered in bright green fondant and topped with a single white rose, plus a tiny pink macaron on the side
- an ornate candlestick in chartreuse-colored glass holding tall fuchsia tapers
- pink and green frosted cupcakes and little heart cookies in trays with a pretty heart border
- matching lime green menu card, table number, and place cards all featuring delicate laser-cut designs, beautifully crafted by Intricate Creations
So if you’ve got a bridal shower to decorate this spring season, do give neon brights a try. The bride-to-be and all her guests are sure to be pleasantly dazzled!