Remember, cooler months don’t mean paler brides. Whether you’re planning to wholeheartedly embrace this season’s colors or you wish to go with extra exciting hues, we’re here to make sure there’s no shortage of beauty on your special day. As a bride-to-be, you need to make sure that you’ll look fresh and timelessly beautiful when you finally say “I do.” After all, your wedding photos are sure to last forever. Stun your guests and hubby-to-be with these simple autumnal wedding beauty tips that you can sport on and off the aisle.
Dramatic and Bold with Flawless-Looking Skin
1. As always, keeping a flawless, fresh-looking skin amidst the cool weather is the most important part. Neutral creams, taupes and browns never go out of style via Glamour.de.
2. Big, bold and sumptuous lips are still all the rage this fall. Add a pop of exciting color to your look with lip shades that may vary from berry to tangerine to kissable fuchsia. Diane von Furstenberg’s Bubble-Gum-Pink Pout / 2013 Collection via Stenice Taylor.
3. Look toasty and unforgettable by dusting your lids with matte brown shadow and staining your lips with plum. This look by Burberry finishes with a rose blush on the cheeks via Shira Weinberger Photography.
Lovely Lashes and Stunning Eyeshadows
4. Big lashes are big this fall. When we say huge lashes, we don’t want people saying “That’s really cute fake lashes you have”; we want to hear “That’s a really amazing mascara you have on” via Makeupbee.
5. Keep the focus on your gorgeous peepers. Alluring and intense eyes are trending this fall. For an equally dramatic and playful look, go for midnight blue eyeshadow with added glitter on top. Best paired with nude lips and soft cheeks.Thakoon’s Blue and Gold Eyeshadow (Fall 2013 NYFW) via Glamour.
6. If you prefer an eye makeup that’s equally captivating but is more muted, you can never go wrong with another favorite this season: the cat eyes via Lash Control.
Elegant Braids in Textured Styles
7. Braids wrapped upward, spinning its way to a top bun via Hairstyles.
8. The comeback of braids and the rise of deconstructed buns dominated this year’s fall runways. Braids wrapped low via Harper’s Bazaar.
9. Frayed is fantastic this season. Hairstyle from Marchesa 2013 via Lola.