It’s no surprise that pink is hugely popular for a bridal shower palette. It’s sweet and feminine, making it just the color for an all-girl gathering. Plus it’s such a delight to decorate with, for party pros and amateur planners alike.
But when you toss in some touches of gold, pink suddenly goes from whimsical to wow! Perfect if the bride-to-be isn’t much into that sugary look anyway, so you’d like to throw her a bridal bash with an added hint of luxe and glam. Need some inspiration? There are dozens of gorgeous pink and gold decorating ideas on the web. But to get you started, we pulled together a few that got us, well, tickled pink!
Let Our Inspiration Board of Ideas Inspire You
- Imagine these pink peonies featured on Ashley Baber Weddings as floral centerpieces on your bridal shower tables. Display them in vintage bottles, cans, or wooden crates and you’ve got a beautiful arrangement.
- To mark your celebration, make a memorable toast to the bride and her groom—with pink champagne no less (image via Ruby Belle Home)! To match the palette, you could serve it in gold-stemmed flutes or simply tie on little gold bows.
- Prefer more than just gold accents amidst the pink on your party tablescape? Then, be ready to swoon over this fabulous setting styled by our friend Rachael Hershmann of Lace and Likes and Debbie Dennis of Bridalhood, and featured on Elizabeth Anne Designs. Lots of glittery gold, plus pink ostrich feathers, too!
- Almost too pretty to eat, special sweets like these rose gold marzipan cherries found on Clementine Chicago can be wonderful additions to the party decor. Display them on a fancy cake stand to show off their blush pink finish and elegant gold leaves!
- You could also recreate this fun pink ombre layer cake trimmed with an XOXO topper in gold. We found this as part of a lovely dessert table featured on Shauna Younge’s Sweet Tooth blog. Check out the full post for more pink-and-gold ideas.
- Set the palette from the start with chic invites, rsvp cards, and favor tags like these printed on “glimmering” gold card stock, as Papertalk Press describes it. Notice how elegantly the pink touches are worked into the overall suite. Love it!
Looking for more inspiration? Check out our lovely pink champagne shower favors!