Add an elegant touch to your wintertime wedding with flowers that bring in seasonal elements like pine cones, cotton, and even unexpected ones like eucalyptus and succulents! From vintage to rustic finds, these 8 bouquets are sure to present your day with unique textures and colors. Let’s explore these romantic finds and tell us what’s your favorite!
Elegant Flowers for that Perfect Wintertime Wedding!
- Fresh evergreens and pinecones with a birch log handle via NHWoodscreations on etsy
- White, gray and blue bouquet by Stems & Styles, image by Sleepy Fox Photography via Weddings Unveiled Magazine
- Roses and hydrangeas by Embellished Blooms with photography by Live View Studios
- Succulents in moss green, dusty blue and grey with cream berries created by A Touch of Succulents via Vintage Page Designs
- A mix of spray roses and feather eucalyptus with hydrangea, brunia, anemone, and fringed tulips. Bouquet by Paisley Petals and Chloe Photography as featured on Style Me Pretty.
- White peonies and ilex berries bouquet by Les Fleurs in Andover with photography by Zev Fisher Photography
- Lily and eucalyptus pods, anana stem, berzelia berries, silver brunia, astrantia, cotton, wood Sola flowers, scabiosa, and dusty miller. Bouquet by Lauryl Lane via Brides.com
- Peonies, roses, and ranunculus with silver sage foliage, silver brunia, and accents of light blue delphinium. Photo by Misha Media via Kio Kreations