Are you loving the rustic winter wedding look, but want to go beyond the usual snowflakes and pine cones? Infuse a classic palette of silver and white with sparkling accents to add some serious glamour to your affair! Here we’re sharing 7 spectacular silver and white-themed details that would be perfect for wintry season nuptials. Along with some touches of wood and DIY decor coupled with chic industrial accents for a hint of rustic charm. So prepare to be smitten by this simply magical inspiration for a rustic silver-and-white winter wedding!
Dazzling Elements for a Rustic Industrial Winter Celebration!
1. Dazzling Wedding Cake – Who doesn’t find tiny pinpoints of light enchanting? We discovered this lovely vanilla wedding cake via Bridal Guide that is inspired by city lights at night. Just love its classic simplicity with one layer all a-sparkle, subtle pearl trim, and elegant white orchid topper!
2. Wooden Tabletop with Sparkling Touches – For a rustic winter wedding tablescape, the ideal shades to play with are woodsy brown, plus glittery silver and white. Centerpieces of delicate tree branches in towering silver vases would make a simple yet stylish statement, like these we found via Style Me Pretty (image from Caroline Frost Photography).
3. Magical Wedding Gown – It’s hard to outdo Elie Saab when it comes to pure enchantment for your wedding gown. Not something you’d expect at a rustic-themed wedding. But this magical creation found via This is Glamorous would definitely make you the belle of the bridal party!
4. Sparkling Shoes – Glitzy touches right down to your bridal shoes are just the thing for winter. This classic peep-toe style comes courtesy of a real wedding on Bridal Musings (Albert Palmer Photography), featuring crystal-encrusted heels. Who says rustic can’t go Old Hollywood?
5. Silver Foil Invitations – Another surprise your can pull at a rustic wedding would be invitations with sleek, modern typography printed in silver foil. A cool example is this design by Andrew Townsend we discovered via Behance.
6. White and Silver Rustic Bouquet – Combine natural elements and woodsy textures in a lush bouquet, like this gorgeous creation by Rountree Flowers via Brides.com (Julia Newman Photography). Such a breathtaking blend of garden spray roses, mini cymbidium orchids, silver brunia, juniper sprigs, pine boughs, anemones, pinecones, seeded eucalyptus, Vendela roses, and dusty miller!
7. DIY Mason Jar Chandelier – Few things say ‘rustic’ more charmingly than mason jars. So check out this amazing chandelier that was just one of the many DIY projects at a sweet wedding, featured on 100 Layer Cake. Such a cozy touch at a winter-time reception.
Adding sparkle and glitter to a rustic winter wedding comes easy when you choose a captivating palette of silver and white. These inspiring images prove it beautifully!