A tree planting ceremony serves as a memorable and unique alternative to the traditional lighting of the unity candle. If you don’t mind getting your hands a little dirty on your special day, then why not consider planting a tree. You not only end up with something beautiful, but also something that can be treasured for a lifetime! Think of a tree planting ceremony as your way of tying the knot in an eco-chic way, too.
A Tree Planting Ceremony for Summer!
Tips on What to Consider
- What kind of tree would you and your fiancé want to plant?
- How do you want to carry out the ceremony?
- What kind of container to use for the planting?
- Do you want to add any personalized elements like the name of the bride and groom?
- What supplies will you need for the planting ceremony?
- A Knoxville Wedding in Tennessee – via Nancy Hellsten Photography
- Eco-friendly Wedding – via Eco Beautiful Weddings
- Oak Hill Farm Wedding – via Lemon Tree Photographers
- A Community Hall Wedding – via Alyssa Schroeder Photography
- Shabby Chic Wedding – via Woodsy Weddings