Raise the hip factor at your wedding this summer by serving a childhood treat that’s all grown up—spiked snow cones! Made with a variety of ingredients such as rum, bourbon, wine, vodka, and fruit puree, these boozy creations can be served as part of your wedding cocktails or as an alternative dessert. Are you convinced yet? If not, let these 7 chilly concoctions inspire you today!
Keep Guests Cool With These Chic Concoctions!
After a sweltering wedding ceremony in a beach or rustic setting, keep guests happy and cool with these chic frozen treats. They can be served in simple snow cone cups, which is a real budget-saver. Be sure to include drink garnishes using cut fruits and mint sprigs! Add flirty straws that match your wedding colors for a stylish presentation. Cheers!
- Peach and Bourbon Snow Cones – find the recipe via Foodess
- Blueberry Mojito Snow Cone – see this fresh take on making mojitos with blueberries from Nugget Markets
- Limoncello Snow Cones – see how to make them using limoncello syrup from Cupcake Project
- Margarita and Mint Julep – find this on BYT with photo by Stephanie Breijo
- Cocktail Snow Cones – check out 5 cocktail-inspired snow cone recipes from HonestlyYUM
- Sangria Granita Snow Cones – made with a variety of ingredients from red wine to blackberries as seen on Sugar and Charm
- Cocktail Snow Cones – find these recipe ideas on Giggles, Gobbles, & Gulps
Got any ideas of your own? Please feel free to leave a comment! There’s always someone who can benefit from an original idea!