What’s the latest craze to hit the naked wedding cake trend? Well, mini naked cakes! Are you excited yet? When turned into miniatures, these naked cakes offer up many fun and creative decorating and presentation ideas. We’re just thrilled to show you how to DIY them especially if you’re looking to give them as either favors or as an alternative to a traditional wedding cake. Enjoy this post for you’ll be totally surprised at how easy mini naked cakes are to make!
Creative DIYs for Making Mini Naked Cakes for Weddings!
- Mini Naked Celebration Cakes – Uses pound cakes, mini rosemary sprigs, a cookie cutter, and frosting to make mini cakes. See the super easy recipe on Craft Box Girls.
- Mini Naked Confetti Cakes – Uses vanilla frosting and topped with confetti that is colored and rolled as seen on Michaels.
- Mini Ombre Cakes – This recipe from Lakeland uses vanilla cream cheese frosting, pink food coloring, and strawberries as a garnish.
- Mini Naked Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cakes – Uses chocolate cake, chocolate ganache, whipped cream, and strawberries. Ramekins are the key to making this simple recipe as seen on Boys Ahoy.
- Mini Victoria Layer Cakes – Topped with mini rose buds and layered with jam and cream. Recipe from Ryland Peters
See how easy they are to make? What will you be doing for your cake? Tell us and share it with our creative brides.