A lipstick kiss art frame is fast becoming a popular guest book idea for both bridal showers and bachelorette parties. For anyone in charge of a bridal party, be assured that they’re fun and easy to make plus only a few materials are required–making them budget-friendly, too! These four examples below show you how to make one in just a few steps!
Kiss Art Frames for Brides as Keepsake Gifts!
To create these lovely frames, you will need a few basic materials:
1. A large picture frame
2. Various kinds of lipsticks
3. Colored or metallic markers
4. Good quality paper or card stock
Just see the results below and you’ll be well on your way to creating a practical and pretty frame! Do remember that you can be creative with the materials such as getting a frame with fancy or chic borders, using a mirror, adding glitter to the finished canvas, and making a label to mark the date and location of the event. Lastly, encourage guests to experiment with multiple colors and shades of lipsticks and you’ve got a beautiful gift that the bride can use at home.
- DIY With Star: Creating a Kiss Board – see the easy DIY via the blog of Sterling Engagements
- A Gift from the Bridesmaids – see the wedding on the Knot
- A Wooden Palette – via etsy
- A DIY Kiss Art Frame – see the tutorial on Celebrations.com