Tying the knot next summer? Now is the time to start sending out those save the dates! And since summer weddings tend to be more casual and laid-back, why not consider cost-saving DIY Save the Dates made with special stampers? There are dozens of stamper styles available from suppliers who can customize and personalize your chosen design and wedding details. Then, you just stamp away and mail off your save the dates! (*this post contains affiliate links)
Rubber Stampers for DIY Save the Dates: 12 Fun Finds
No matter what your summer wedding theme will be, there’s sure to be a customizable rubber stamper out there to create your own Save the Date announcements. Here are 10 we found in different styles—from whimsical to formal, rustic to modern, calendar- to monogram-style. All of them super-simple to use.
Plus, we have tips for fun, creative ways to use these rubber stamps to make appealing wedding day reminders on cards, envelopes, tags, stickers, and seals!
1 – Confetti Save The Date DIY Wedding Rubber Stamp – via Zazzle
2 – Custom Rubber Personalized Invitation Stamper – via Amazon
3 – Papyrus Save the Date Rubber Stamp – via Zazzle
4 – Perfect Blend Save the Date Wedding Stamp – via Zazzle
5 – Calendar Custom Wedding Invitation – via Amazon
6 – Mountain Wedding Save the Date Stamp for Cabin Lodge Theme Weddings – via Amazon
7 – Postmark Save the Date Stamp – from Rubber Stamps.com
8 – Ring of Love Custom Stamp – from Expressionery
9 – Self-Inking Fleur de Lis Save the Date Stamper – via Amazon
10 – Mason Jar Custom Rubber Stamp Save The Date – via Amazon
11 – Newlywed Bliss Self-Inking Rubber Stamps – via Shutterfly
12 – Initial Impression Self-Inking Rubber Stamps – via Shutterfly
Tips for Using Rubber Stampers to Create Unique Save the Dates
- Use your chosen stamp to accent envelopes (in front or on the back flap) containing a photo of the two of you and the basic wedding details.
- For stamping on cards or tags, use budget-friendly materials like kraft paper, vellum, or pre-cut cards, tags, stickers, etc. available at craft or stationery stores.
- Opt for an ink color other than black. Against a darker color of paper or cardstock, white or metallic inks like silver, gold, or copper would make a striking effect! Be sure to ask the vendor about ink usage, or check the packaging for instructions.
- Create interesting effects by adding stickers, a bit of ribbon, or a touch of glitter to the stamped design, based on your wedding theme or style.
- If your budget allows, stamp the save-the-date to make DIY “wrapping paper.” Then, use it to wrap up token items related to your theme (for example, little sand dollars to announce a beach wedding).