Vamelour Seashell Ring Holders (set of 2)
- Price per unit: $6.50.
- Sold as a set of 2 ring holders.
- FREE personalized favor tags when you buy 9 or more sets) - click to view offer
- Made from a single natural shell, with a pinkish and ivory-hued interior.
- Measures 4" from side to side.
- The ring holder's rim is finished with a gold trim.
- Embellished with tiny shells and swirly shell fragments.
- Each shell stands on three gold-toned balls as feet.
- Ideal as an alternative to a traditional ring pillow
- Great for beach weddings with a tropical flair.
- GET INSPIRED
An Exquisite Beach Wedding Ceremony
With the sand and sea by your side, our handmade seashell ring holders fit perfectly for small hands to carry! Each shell can hold either one or two rings, which can be embellished further with pretty cascading ribbons.
Alternative to a Traditional Ring Pillow
Thinking of an alternative to the usual ring pillow for your beach wedding? Our shell dishes are a perfect option! Simply add some sand to hold the wedding rings in place, and they're ready to be carried down the aisle.
Budget-friendly + Creative
For a true standout piece that is not going to crimp your wedding budget, these ring holders are a cost-effective way of incorporating something unconventional yet familiar to your wedding guests (unconventional yet stylish in your wedding decor?). These shells can be re-used later as trinket or coin holders, soap dishes or tealight trays. Perfect as tropical favors for guests, too!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
Sold in units of
Sold as a set of 2.
How it is packaged
Each ring holder is individually wrapped in tissue, and is packaged as a pair in a protective Styrofoam box. Each box is further protected with an outer carton sleeve.
What you can do with this
These shell ring holders make precious keepsakes of the wedding and can be used as trinket dishes at home.
Each of our hand-assembled ring holders are crafted from a single natural shell—its interior presenting a creamy vanilla and pinkish tone, and its exterior textured with tiny cascading ridges. Tiny swirls of shell fragments and shells provide elegant embellishments, finished with gold trimmings.
- MUST SEE IDEAS
- FRESH IDEAS