Black beans are surprising versatile for cooking a variety of dishes from casseroles to desserts. Whether choosing to buy beans in bulk or in a can, these delicious recipes we’ve gathered offer you great options for preparing a hearty and tasty meal for the whole family!
Yummy Recipes Using Black Beans: Casseroles to Desserts
Prepare casseroles using black beans combined with other ingredients like rice, corn, onions, peppers, tomatoes, cheese, and chicken. Incorporate spices such as cumin, chili, and paprika to bring out the flavor of aromatic soups. For a fast salsa dip, use black beans with chopped vegetables mixed with your favorite seasoning! As a hidden ingredient for dessert, create chocolate treats using black beans in brownies, cakes, and cookies. Keep these recipe finds handy to plan your family’s next dinner!
- Black Beans with Chicken and Rice via Betty Crocker
- Vegetarian Black Bean Casserole via Camellia Brand
- Slow Cooker Lentil and Black Bean Taco Soup via Camellia Brand
- Mexican Black Bean Soup via Diabetes Food Hub
- Black Bean Salsa via Culinary Hill
- Flourless Chocolate Black Bean Cake via SW Beans
- Black Bean Dip via Daisy Brand
- Flourless Brownies via Whole Foods
- Black Bean Chocolate Chili Cherry Cookies via Taste Space