There are tons of wonderful ways to share the spirit of the season with your friends and family. And one favorite is by ‘fueling’ your parties with inventive and unforgettable cocktails! To help spare you the headache of choosing, we rounded up seven holiday cocktail recipe ideas with a chic, modern twist. These are sure to have your guests raising their glasses in approval. Ho-ho-ho!
Say “Cheers” in Style with Modern Holiday Cocktails
1. Pomegranate Cosmopolitan Cocktails — This perfect blend of a traditional Cosmopolitan and pomegranate juice will definitely set the mood for a fun night. When you find out how easy it is to prepare, you might make it a “constant” mix at your holiday parties. A Conscious Feast by Nicole Aloni featured the full recipe.
2. Cider Jack Cocktails — All you would need for this awesome cocktail are applejack liqueur, lemon juice, grenadine and hard apple cider. Garnish with cinnamon sticks to add a little more glam and visually entice your guests. If you’re counting calories, Food Network has a full recipe that’s complete with nutrition facts!
3. Tangerine Sorbet Floats — No, a tangerine sorbet float isn’t a dessert, but it sure tastes like one. It’s actually a light fruity sorbet, served in a glass of chilled champagne. Your guests will surely adore the awesome goodness of this surprising twist! The full recipe is waiting for you at Completely Delicious.
4. Apple Bourbon Punch — If you’re not the bourbon kind of person, we guarantee that this mix will make you change your mind! One reason to love it: this cocktail can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. We have to thank Style Me Pretty Living for this idea that will bring ‘elegance in a glass’ to your holiday party!
5. Salted Caramel Ice Cream Cake Shots — If you have a sweet tooth, then this cocktail mix is perfect for you. The name says it all! We bet you’d also love the striped straws in white and pink that were used by Cloth & Sugar as pseudo garnish!
6. Berries with Chilled Champagne — There are hundreds of ways to use berries, but the most glamorous is as garnish for champagne. Adding berries to chilled champagne is like a total makeover! To pull off an elegant presentation like this one via Ruffled Blog, opt for tall wine glasses and drink straws with flags.
7. Cinnamon Bun-derful – This flavorful cocktail should be a must at your holiday party if you and your ladies love to go out for ‘kaffeeklatsch’! Featured on Cocktails With Cinnamon, it’s a blend of vanilla, coffee and cinnamon schnapps. Trust us, your friends will love you more for this!
Have you made your choices? We won’t blame you if you’ve settled on 2 or 3 of these holiday cocktails. Go ahead and enjoy!