We all love a DIY party craft that takes just minutes to make, yet turns out oh so appealing! Take these adorable (and super easy) Easter Chick Place Cards that would make such sweet accents on your Easter tables. What’s more, these cuties can also double up as favor tags or as mini signs for your food buffet or dessert station. Your little party guests will just love them!
Materials you will need: yellow card stock (you can use multi-colors, too), circle punch or pair of scissors, watercolor paints and paintbrush, white chicken or goose feathers (available in craft stores), glue
1. Cut 3-inch circles from the card stock using the circle punch, or cut out ovals using scissors.
2. Create a speckled effect on the cutouts by sprinkling them with tiny drops of brown watercolor. [Hint: You can also use an old toothbrush to do this.]
3. With the paintbrush or a sharpie pen, write out the names of your party guests on the cutouts.
4. Glue 1 or 2 feathers to the outer edge of each circle or oval.
5. Position the cards at each guest’s place setting.
- To use as favor tags, punch a small hole in each card and add a ribbon tie.
- To use as party food labels, write out the food names in place of guest names. Then prop the cards on the food buffet or dessert/candy table.