When it comes to making party decorations, tissue or crepe paper can be said to be one of the most popular go-to materials for DIY projects. So, when it came to finding tutorials for a rainbow themed party this coming St. Patrick’s Day, we were thrilled to find these 5 creative rainbow themed ideas from fringe tassels to backdrops that look so much fun to make! Perfect for a colorful and festive celebration!
Paper Decorations for a Rainbow Themed Party!
- Tissue fan flower backdrop – see the DIY via Handcrafted Parties
- DIY Tassel Kit: Rainbow Brights – available at Shop Sweet Lulu
- Handmade Tissue Flowers – via Offbeat Bride
- DIY Tutorial: Ombre Rainbow Paper Pom Poms – see the tutorial at Rock n Roll Bride
- DIY Honeycomb Balls – see the link to the tutorial via the blog of Vacuuming in High Heels & Pearls
Looking for more inspiration for a rainbow party? Follow our Pinterest board!