Transport your birthday guests to a blissful beach tablescape decorated with stylish accents. With just a few decorative elements ranging from sand to sea glass, you can create an elegant tablescape for a sea-inspired birthday dinner. A perfect theme for a celebrant with an affinity for the sea, fishing, or boating!
Product suggestions to use:
Our 8 styled shoots below show you how our products can be used in a number of different tablescape styles and color palettes. These products are:
- Anaisa Seashell Place Card Holders
- Vamelour Seashell Trays wrapped in 12” organza
- Irrezia Inlaid Abalone Picture Frame
- Zabenya Mini Rose Embossed Candles and Erzella Pearl Candle Ring and Mirror
Tips for styling your tablescapes:
Select a neutral color palette in hues of ivory, brown, or even gold. You can always select blue!
- Use what you have at home such as white china, which can be easily matched with other elements.
- Make use of layering to create depth in your table settings.
- Add candles because illumination will heighten the textures of your table.
- Incorporate minimal florals through the use of shapely leaves.
To create these table settings, below is a list of items you will most likely need:
- Ivory tablecloth or similar fabric
- Clear or woven rattan plate chargers
- Sea glass or beads
- Brown or neutral colored table napkins
- Tea lights or votive candles
- Square vases for candles
Here are the photos of our beach-inspired table settings for your inspiration: