Define yourself with something luxurious to give your wedding guests! While we know there are endless options as to what defines the meaning of luxury, we feel that the following ideas speak for themselves. Let them serve as your inspiration point for giving something truly special and sophisticated for your wedding celebration. Our favor ideas below range from edible to keepsake favors so check them out! (*this post contains affiliate links)
Luxe-inspired Wedding Favors that are Unique
From decadent chocolate truffles to macarons to mini bottles of bubbly, give your guests a luxurious favor to commemorate your special occasion.
The following sophisticated favor ideas are available at Bellenza:
1. Birgitta Crystal Picture Frame – This beautiful keepsake frame can be given as a winter favor for guests. Add a special touch with a ribbon to present each frame at the reception.
2. Marikei Porcelain Hatboxes – Decorated with a French fleur-de-lis theme, spice up an afternoon tea party with these luxurious porcelain boxes. Fill them treats like Jordan almonds, foil-covered chocolates, or pillow mints.
3. Zaarni Wraps – Present sparkling mini bottles of champagne as classy favors to drink! Wrap them up in luxury organza wraps!
The following favor ideas are available at Shari’s Berries:
- Assorted Cake Truffles™ Cake Balls With Hidden Messages – These cake truffles that come in pretty boxes with hidden messages include 9 delicious cake balls in assorted chocolate flavors. Cake truffles come in a pretty box with a ribbon band and label.
- Handmade Cake Pops (Classic) – Tempting indeed! These cake pops come in chocolate, vanilla bean, and red velvet and are topped off with tiny cacao nibs, chocolate swizzles, and red velvet crumb. Personalize your cake pop favors by adding a pretty label.
The following favor ideas are available at Things Remembered:
- Photo Coasters – Practical and personalized! These coasters are housed in a standing case that can be engraved with your wedding date and names. Coasters come with a velvet backing and are sold as a set of 4.
- Gold Pineapple Bottle Opener – A bottle opener engraved with a “thank you” message is another great favor idea perfect for opening your favorite wine!
- Gold key chain with a Charm and Heart – Such as lovely piece and fashionably fit for a couple with flair for style! This pretty gold-tone key chain features clear stones surrounding a clover and a heart charm connected to the key ring. It can be engraved with a name, monogram, or other special message on the front and back of the heart charm.
The following favor ideas are available on Amazon:
- Voluspa Candles with a Lychee Scent – A fragrant candle in a decorative 4 ounce travel tin with golden accents is a sure reminder of your special day. Choose your favorite scent and share it with your guests.
- Chocolate in a Golden Box from Godiva – How can you go wrong here? This classic 4-piece chocolate box features a dark chocolate ganache and chocolate caramel, raspberry puree with white chocolate truffle, and a creamy milk chocolate praline.
- Sugarfina Bubbly Bears in an 11.5oz. Candy Cube – Who isn’t crazy about these bubbly little bears from Sugarfina! We love the clear acrylic presentation box and label.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Triple Milled Soap – Give your guests a luxurious almond milk and honey soap presented in beautiful packaging.
- Tea Forte Tea in Pyramid Boxes – Get this as a set of 40 handcrafted tea infuser bags with individual pyramid-style boxes. This assortment includes black tea, oolong, green, and white tea blends. Also perfect for a bridal shower tea party or bridesmaids’ luncheon.
- Valrhona Chocolate Squares – With a name like “Valrhona”, what more do you need? Sold as a set of 50 Valrhona French chocolate squares with 66% cocoa.
The following favor ideas are available at Beau-coup:
- Custom Macarons – For an extra special treat, these macarons can be personalized with your initials or monogram! Sold as a set of 24. Each macaron has a diameter of 2”.
- Personalized Two Tier Mini Cakes – These 2-tiered cakes (seen above) are available in 6 designs from polka dots to swirls and come with your choice of flavors in double chocolate pudding or vanilla. They are coasted wit ha white chocolate icing in your color of choice. The top section can be personalized with a 3-letter monogram or up to 2 lines of text. They come packaged in clear cello with your choice of satin bow.
This favor is available on Wine.com:
- Freixenet Sparkling Cordon Negro Brut (187ML Split) – This medium-bodied wine has hints of apple, pearl, and bright citrus flavors. Give them as a luxurious favor at a New Year’s Eve wedding reception or engagement party.