Looking for a minimalist and elegant headpiece for your wedding hairstyle? You’re in luck because today we are focusing on finding beautiful creations that are embellished with stylish yet subtle accents like jewels and pearls, and other similar adornments. Keeping simplicity in mind was the challenge because of the myriad of choices available on wedding web sphere! Without further ado, here are our favorites!
Simple Headpieces with Pretty Adornments!
- Grecian Gold Metal Leaf and Flower Headband with Rhinestones – via Lovely Clusters
- Morning Glory Jeweled Grecian Bridal Hair Vine – find this on Erica Elizabeth
- Gold Jewelled Headpiece with Miniature Flowers – from Jules Bridal Jewellery
- Bridal Hair Jewelry in 18K Gold – made by Moran Lahmy via My Day
- Headpiece from Lindsay Marie Bridal – as seen on Swooned Magazine
- Gold Sprayed Floral Crown – via Brides
Tips for Wearing a Headpiece!
Consider these tips when choosing a simple headpiece:
- Select a headpiece that will complement your face and hairstyle.
- Don’t select a headpiece that will feel like a tower on your head. Stick with sensible and chic!
- Find a headpiece that has stylish adornments, that will suit your bridal style whether rustic, modern, or vintage.
- Try on different headpieces using a comfortable hairstyle on your wedding day. There’s nothing worse than feeling awkward with the wrong headpiece.
- Ask for recommendations! Your stylist and bridal gown experts would be able to make the best recommendations.
What’s your favorite headpiece? And, how do you plan to wear it with your chosen hairstyle?