Hope you had a fun time sampling our Valentine’s sweets suggestions in Part 1 of this post. Those were more on the cutesy side, ideal if you’re planning a casual and intimate wedding. But if you’ll be having a more elegant, sophisticated ambiance, your reception sweets and edible favors should be fittingly stylish as well. Hence, this Part 2!
The special touches we love? French wording, decadent chocolate, lifelike sugar flowers, luxurious fillings, even edible glitter and gold leaf. Any of our finds below are sure to make guests smile!
- This “box of chocolates” is actually a fabulous assortment of mini cakes, beautifully decorated by the oh-so-talented Rosie of Sweetapolita. Real Valentine stunners are the chocolate hearts covered in 24-karat edible gold luster dust!
- How can you not love these lifelike rose-topped cupcakes from Maisie Fantaisie Co.? The detail work is gorgeous and the laser-cut cupcake holders are a perfect dainty match!
- Darling petit fours in lemon, raspberry, and vanilla flavors from Williams-Sonoma as featured on Camille Styles Events.
- Ghirardelli chocolate bars with a size of 3.5 ounces get all glammed up with printable labels in French, no less! A lovely favor idea for a Paris-themed wedding, courtesy of Heather Bullard.
- Butter cookies never looked so luxe! Edible glitter in gold and red really bring these simple heart cutout cookies to a whole new level, thanks to Victoria Made.
- And lastly, we have heart-shaped macarons from Trang’s Kitchen, which includes a recipe! Perfect as dainty favors for the ladies at the wedding.