Let’s admit it. One of the funnest parts of a destination wedding is putting together welcome bags for guests! You get to plan a cool collection of gift items and treats that evoke your chosen location, and put them all together in a themed tote bag. So for a destination wedding in the tropics, here are our picks and tips for how to assemble a fab welcome bag inspired by Hawaii. Aloha!
This post contains affiliate links. You can find our disclosure statement here.
Product Picks for Wedding Welcome Bags Inspired by Hawaii
Come see our suggestions for made-in-Hawaii gift goodies and must-have items while enjoying the sun and surf. We’ve chosen those you can buy in bulk and come in personal sizes to make ideal welcome bag stuffers!
Click on each link for the product descriptions, prices and how to order:
- “Cool Coconut Colada” Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Sanitizer
- Mauna Loa Dry Roasted & Salted Macadamia Nuts, 0.5-ounce Triangle Pack (sold in packs of 24)
- Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips, Maui Onion, 2 ounce pack (sold in packs of 36)
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Faces Lotion, SPF 30, 1.7 oz.
- Island Small Tote Bag Stamped with Aloha
- Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water, 16.9 oz bottle (pack of 3)
- Hula Girl Instant Kona Coffee Sachets (box of 12 sachets)
- Natural Raffia Fans (set of 12)
For more ideas for filling your welcome bag, think of helpful and practical items guests are sure to appreciate:
- The itinerary of the wedding party and guests during their stay
- A map of the area, featuring sights to visit and fun activities to enjoy
- A restaurant and shopping guide
Now you’re all set to assemble those wedding welcome bags. Enjoy!