The Claddagh has been an Irish tradition and is believed to represent the qualities of love, friendship, and loyalty. With St. Patrick’s Day coming soon, these rings are the perfect way to express your commitment, celebrate an anniversary, or even make a surprise proposal to that special person. But why wait until March 17th when you can begin selecting the right Claddagh ring now. We have 10 elegant ideas to get the process started!
10 Elegant Claddagh Rings from Gold to Sterling Silver
With their unique design, Claddagh rings are worn in a specific way on the fingers. The basis depends on the status of your relationship: single (right-hand and the heart of the ring points out), in a relationship (right-hand and the heart of the ring points in), engaged (left-hand and the heart of the ring points out), or married (left-hand and the heart of the ring points in). So be sure to find out the correct way to wear your ring! Now to our favorite rings ranging from yellow to rose gold to sterling silver from our affiliate partners:
- 10K Gold Claddagh Ring (1 Stone) 5.0mm Heart-Shaped Birthstone (Customizable). Available via Zales.
- Diamond Accent Vintage-Style Claddagh Ring in 10K Gold via Zales
- Diamond Accent Claddagh Ring in 10K White Gold from Zales
- 14k Gold and Sterling Silver Ring, Diamond Accent Claddagh at Macy’s
- 1/6 CT. T.W. Enhanced Black & White Diamond Claddagh Ring in Sterling Silver via Zales
- Rhodium & 18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Diamond Claddagh with Stacking 3 Piece Set that includes Crown, Heart and Hands Ring. Available in Size 7 via Amazon
- 14k Rose Gold Claddagh Ring Ladies (Traditional) via Amazon
- Solid 10k Yellow Gold CZ Heart Diamond Crown Birthstone (Customizable) Claddagh Ring via Amazon
- 14k White and Yellow Gold Ring via Amazon
- Diamond Claddagh Ring in Sterling Silver (1/10 ct. t.w.) at Macy’s
This post contains affiliate links. You can find our disclosure statement here.