Flattering, feminine, and flirty flats! We’re bringing you 10 irresistibly pretty ballet flats in gold that are perfect to slip into when your soles start calling for a break during the wedding. What’s even better about them is that they’re also a popular option for brides who want to hit the dance floor in style and comfort!
10 Stylish Gold Ballet Flats for Weddings!
These 10 ballet-inspired flats come in a variety of styles ranging from studded to sling backs to traditional ballet slippers. They come in shiny tones, matte tones, and glittery one to two-tone colors. Some of the finds also have a dainty bow-tip for an ultra-flirty statement. All of which are under the price point of $100, so you’ll still have a chance to splurge on other elements of your wedding ensemble!
- Style & Co. Angelynn Flats with rhinestone details at the toe from Macy’s
- Bandolino Edition Ballet Flats with a metallic sheen from Macy’s
- Blue by Betsey Johnson Joy Evening Flats with rhinestones and an ankle strap from Macy’s
- Naturalizer Unison Studded Flats with metallic studs and leather upper from Macy’s
- Vince Camuto Celindan Perforated Ballet Flats from Macy’s
- Butterfly Twists Women’s Samantha Ballet Flat from Amazon
- Dream Pairs Latte Ballet Slip On Flats from Amazon
- Nine West Women’s Werein Synthetic Ballet Flat that is a sling back ballet flat having a pointed toe and two-piece silhouette from Amazon
- AK Anne Klein Women’s Petrica Reptile-Pattern Ballet Flat with a rubber sole from Amazon
- G.H. Bass & Co. Women’s Felicity Ballet Flat with a cushioned insole for comfort from Amazon
Since prices change over time, please be sure to check with the retailer for actual prices. This post contains affiliate links. You can find our disclosure statement here.