Bring in grey for the groom! As grey is becoming an increasingly popular wedding color, grey suits can be seen gracing the wedding scene as well! There are several shades of grey available for grey men’s suits from charcoal to dark grey to light grey, so there is definitely no shortage of options for the groom as you will see from these 10 sleek finds. Choose one that suits your style!
Grey Men’s Suits for Weddings
- Charcoal Tic Wool Two-Button Suit from Yves Saint Laurent– available from Bluefly.com
- Ludlow Suit in Italian Worsted Wool – from j. crew
- Polo Wool Twill Suit – from Ralph Lauren
- Grey Pinstripe Wool Suit by Ermenegildo Zegna – via Bluefly.com
- Lubiam Grey And White Pinstripe Suit – available at Bluefly.com
- Gray Sterling Wool/Mohair Three-Piece Suit from Burberry London– see this on Lyst.com
- Regent Fit Grey 1818 Suit – via Brooks Brothers
- Men’s Z Zegna Trim Fit Solid Wool Suit – available at Nordstom
- Calvin Klein Jacket Charcoal Slim Fit Suit– find it at Macy’s
- Grey Sharkskin Suit Jacket– from Brooks Brothers
Wondering what to wear with grey? We suggest the following tips:
- For a medium grey or charcoal suit, pair it with a black tie and shoes.
- For a tie, consider a vibrant color for a tie such as purple or magenta.
- Grey on grey is okay, but vary the shade of your tie. For instance, a light grey suit can be paired with a navy blue tie.
- A white men’s shirt is your safest best when pairing it with a grey suit. However, you can also consider light blues, purples, and even pinks. It all depends on the shade of the suit!
- If you’re considering a dark shirt in black, pair it with a dark suit and a matching gray tie for creating a balance contrast of colors.